Welcome to this week’s episode! Today we are discussing how to prepare for winter storms. Jenn and Lynnae live in different parts of the country and get different types of storms. No matter where you live, though, or what kind of storms you face, it’s important to be prepared.
You will learn:
- What to do before the big storm hits.
- How to make sure you have enough food and water to weather the storm.
- How to prepare food when the power is out.
- Preparing for Winter Storms – Frugal Upstate
- www.ready.gov – great tips for storm preparation
- Generator Wattage Estimation Guide
- Wonderbag – Non-Electric Slow Cooker
- Coleman Water Jug
- Gluten Free Freeze Dried Food
- Thermos Cooking – The Kitchn
- Emergency Meal Planning for Diabetics
Ask a Question
We love to hear from our listeners! If you have a question, comment, or suggestion, please email us at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Our Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe in iTunes.
Share the Love
If you really enjoyed this show, please rate us on iTunes and write a brief review. Ratings and reviews help increase awareness for our show, so others can learn to live a prioritized life, too.