Welcome to this week’s episode of A Prioritized Life. This week we are discussing goals – how to set them and how to meet them.
In this episode, you will discover:
- The difference between goals and resolutions
- How to set SMART goals
- Why SMART goals are effective
- How to keep yourself on track to meet your goals.
If you are one of the many who sets new goals every January, you’re not going to want to miss this show!
Shopping links are affiliate links.
- New Years Resolution Statistics from StaticBrain
- Grace Goals – a Christian mini-course to help you set goals
- Best Year Ever -Michael Hyatt’s goal setting course
- Evernote – What Lynnae uses to track her goals
- TOPS – Take off Pounds Sensibly
- Todoist – Online to-do list
- Google Calendar – Jenn’s calendar of choice
- Cozi – Lynnae’s calendar of choice
We love to hear from our listeners! If you have a question, comment, or suggestion, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Our Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe in iTunes.
Share the Love
If you really enjoyed this show, please rate us on iTunes and write a brief review. Ratings and reviews help increase awareness for our show, so others can learn to live a prioritized life, too.
Disclosure: Links to shopping sites may be affiliate links, meaning that at no extra cost to you, we are paid a small commission when you make a purchase. Thank you for supporting our podcast in this way.