If college is a priority for you or your child, eventually you will probably have to deal with student loan debt. In this week’s episode, we interview Jay Fleischman, a consumer protection and student loan debt lawyer.
Listen to hear Jay’s thoughts on:
- Repayment options for student loans.
- What to do if you’re in over your head in student loan debt.
- The difference between federal and private student loans, and why that matters.
- Whether a college education is worth taking out student loans.
- Student Loan Show – Jay’s Podcast
- Consumer Help Central – Jay’s Website
- Project on Student Debt – State by State Data
- Student Loan Delinquency: A Big Problem Getting Worse?
- The Real Reason College Tuition Costs So Much
- College Scorecard – Compare Colleges
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Oregon Promise – Free Community College Tuition in Oregon
About Jay Fleischman
Jay Fleischman is a Consumer Protection Lawyer who helps student loan borrowers get their debts under control. When he’s not practicing law, you can listen to him on his podcast, Student Loans Show, or visit his blog, Consumer Help Central.
Jay has been seen on CBS MoneyWatch, the Huffington Post, Business Insider, and most recently Fox and Friends.
We love to hear from our listeners! If you have a question, comment, or suggestion, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Our Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe in iTunes.
Share the Love
If you really enjoyed this show, please rate us on iTunes and write a brief review. Ratings and reviews help increase awareness for our show, so others can learn to live a prioritized life, too.
Disclosure: Links to shopping sites may be affiliate links, meaning that at no extra cost to you, we are paid a small commission when you make a purchase. Thank you for supporting our podcast in this way.