It’s February, and many of us are dreaming of spring. And there’s nothing that says spring more than gardening! That’s what we’re talking about in this episode!
This week you will learn:
- The nutritional benefits to gardening.
- The financial benefits to gardening.
- The physical benefits to gardening.
- The psychological benefits to gardening.
- How gardening benefits your family.
- Health Benefits to Homegrown Produce
- Evidence that Exposure to Dirt Reduces Allergies
- Cooperative Research and Extension Services – USDA
- Gardening Can Improve Kids’ Eating Habits
We love to hear from our listeners! If you have a question, comment, or suggestion, please email us at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Our Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe in iTunes.
Share the Love
If you really enjoyed this show, please rate us on iTunes and write a brief review. Ratings and reviews help increase awareness for our show, so others can learn to live a prioritized life, too.
Disclosure: Links to shopping sites may be affiliate links, meaning that at no extra cost to you, we are paid a small commission when you make a purchase. Thank you for supporting our podcast in this way.