It’s almost Valentine’s Day! Let’s make our spouses priorities this year! This week we discuss exactly how to do just that using the concept of love languages.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why love language matters.
- How to discover your own love language (and that of your spouse).
- Ways to use that knowledge to make your spouse feel like a priority in your life.
If you are one of the many who sets new goals every January, you’re not going to want to miss this show!
- She Divorced Me Because I Left Dishes by the Sink – Must be This Tall to Ride
- 5 Love Languages Website
- Discover Your Love Language Quiz
- How the Love Dare Improved My Marriage – LynnaeMcCoy.com
We love to hear from our listeners! If you have a question, comment, or suggestion, please email us at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Our Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe in iTunes.
Share the Love
If you really enjoyed this show, please rate us on iTunes and write a brief review. Ratings and reviews help increase awareness for our show, so others can learn to live a prioritized life, too.
Disclosure: Links to shopping sites may be affiliate links, meaning that at no extra cost to you, we are paid a small commission when you make a purchase. Thank you for supporting our podcast in this way.