In this week’s episode of a prioritized life, Jenn and Lynnae continue their discussion on winter storm preparedness. From blizzards to flooding, after listening to this podcast, you will know what you need to do to prepare for whatever winter storm hits your area of the country.
You will learn:
- Ways to keep warm without electricity.
- How to use your car to generate power.
- What to do to prevent illness and how to deal with illness and injuries, should they occur.
- The best ways to communicate during a storm.
- Mr. Buddy Heater – Indoor Safe Propane Heater
- Propane Tank Adapter
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Kerosene Heater
- Sta-bil – Fuel Stabilizer
- 3 Outlet Tap – for linking together and using with an extension cord for multiple outlets
- Popular Mechanics Home Generator 101 – How to Power On when the Power Goes Out
- Car Inverter
- Enloop Rechargeable Batteries
- Head Lamp
- Ice Cleats
- Merck Family Health
- Camp Shower
- Battery Powered Cell Phone Charger
- Solar Cell Phone Charger
- Digital TV Antenna
Ask a Question
We love to hear from our listeners! If you have a question, comment, or suggestion, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Our Podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe in iTunes.
Share the Love
If you really enjoyed this show, please rate us on iTunes and write a brief review. Ratings and reviews help increase awareness for our show, so others can learn to live a prioritized life, too.